Dubai hotels which are girl friendlyThe purpose of this post is to tell you which star hotels in Dubai you can be with girls in Dubai in the hotel for the night. I will also give you some basic information about Dubai, and the nightlife and where to meet girls there if you want true love. This is valuable information because if you are planning a trip to UAE with your true love, then it might be an issue unless you know the rules. This post is intended for guys who are married or have a serious girlfriend who accompany them while traveling to this Arabian land. This post is not about a one night hotel meeting with a Pakistani or Indian or Russian girl or any other place, which I do not approve of for moral reasons. Girls are for love and respect.
If you have a serious girlfriend or fiance or wife and you want to be with her in this Middle Eastern country, accommodations over night will be a problem, do not assume you can bring your girlfriend though the lobby and back to your hotel room.
Dubai hotels are subject to Muslim law and it is not possible in every hotel because of Islamic custom. Tourism is restrictive unless you know the facts.
The good news is many Duabi hotels look the other way.
Therefore, I have created a list of hotels and accommodations for tourists which I would give stars for allowing you to do this. That is to bring her back to your hotel room. Remember, the lady must have her original passport in most cases for lodging (sometimes a copy of their passport will do but many Russian girls do not have this for some reason).
On the other hand some places of accommodations or inns do not require any passport or check of marriage at all. Therefore, if you are with your love, please read on. If you want to meet, for example a Russian girl or Indian girl in Dubai please read on.
Apartments in DuabiIf you want to get a private apartment in Dubai, but then you will pay about 25% more in most cases than a cheap low star hotel. In these flats, of course there is no restrictions, in most cases.
Star hotels in Dubai for girl friendly hotelsI am not going to beat around the bush any more and tell you about this gulf country, here in the meat of the post, that is girl friendly hotels in Dubai.
First, I would have no hesitation walking right up to the reception in the hotel or calling before hand and asking the hotel straight out if I could bring a girl back to my hotel room. It is better to know the facts then getting into an argument at midnight.
If you get stuck in a hotel which is not girl friendly, they will make you get a separate room for your woman and maybe you can sneak around together, but that is ridiculous. Just go with a star hotel in Dubai I recommend for your stay in United Arab Emirates.
Dubai accommodations for girls
- Al Qasr – I do not know this one personally.
- Al Bustan Residence (I have heard good things)
- Al Bustan Rotana (near the airport, quite OK.)
- Arabian Courtyard
- Arabian Park
- Ascot Hotel
- Astoria Hotel – Interesting name.
- Broadway Hotel
- Burj Al Arab
- Burjuman Rotana
- Crowne Plaza
- Dar Al Sondos, operated by Le Meridian
- Dusit Hotel
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa on Jumeirah Beach
- Hilton Dubai Creek (super friendly, non-lobby access to rooms)
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
- Holiday Inn Downtown (please confirm otherwise)
- Holiday Inn Internet City
- Ibis Hotel – I think its an American hotel.
- Intercontinental Festival City (super green, side entrance)
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Jumeira Rotana
- JW Marriott – Owned by the Mormons. This and the Sheraton are know to be American chains in the Arab Islamic world. I have always tried not to make a point of the fact that I am American in the Middle East, better to day your Canadian.
- Karama Hotel
- Khaleej Palace
- Le Meridian Fairways = I think this is a French chain.
- Le Meridian Airport Hotel
- Le Meridian Dar Al Sandos
- Le Meridian Mina Siyahi
- Le Royal Meridian Resort
- Metropolitan Diera
- Metropolitan Palace Hotel
- Moscow Hotel – No problems here, many Russians, nice website, but too much flash, I can not wait for a website to load.
- Novotel World Trade Center – I think this is a Scandinavian hotel.
- Panorama Hotel
- Radisson SAS Deira Dubai Creek – I think this is a Swedish hotel.
- Raffles (Wafi Centre), High stars to this Dubai hotel, no hassles what so ever.
- Ramada Continental Near airport
- Ramada Hotel
- Ramada Intercontinental
- Rihab Rotana
- Ritz Carlton – If you have the cash.
- Royal Mirage Palace
- Shangri-la Hotel -Shangri-la was a great classic movie if you have not seen it.
- Sheraton 4 Points – I have stayed at the Sheraton in other Islamic countries (like Morocco) and it was not possible, but here you will be hassle free. I have always liked the Sheraton for business but it is way to pricey for private travel.
- Sheraton Deira
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach
- Sofitel City Centre
- Towers Rotana Hotel
- Traders hotel
- Westin Mina Seyahi (Jumeirah road) I think this is connected to the Sheraton chain.
- Hotels that I would not five a star to in Dubai
- Al Shams Residence
- Emirates Towers – Interesting place but no stars for women friendly.
- Four Points SZR
- Flora Diera City Centre for sure needs a marriage certificate if you want to bring a girl.
- Golden sands (3,5 and 10)
- Grand Hyatt – Hyatts are western hotels but obeying Islamic law.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel – I have herd this is a star hotel again but would call in advance. The Hyatts in Dubai have mixed reviews regarding girl policy.
- Imperial Suites
- Jumeriah Beach Marriott
- Marco Polo Hotel
- Millennium Airport Hotel
- Regal Plaza – seems western European but not girl friendly, no stars here.
- Regent Palace
- Rush Inn
- Rose Garden Hotel Apartment- It is confirmed you will need a marriage certificate.
- Savoy Hotel
- SeaShell Inn – I do not know it just what I herd
- Taj Palace – Same as the above.
United Arab Emmerates other cities for tourismIn UAE, Abu Dhabi is not as much fun as the Emirates city of Dubai. Dubai is where the action is, also where the jobs are as it is worker city and tourist city.
I of course would recommend to stay in Dubai if you are looking for someone to fall in love with. Just look at my list of star hotels before you go and try to bring a girl back to your room for the night. For sure this is the right city for tourism.
Dubai working girlsIf you are going to Dubai to meet a women for love, then have no illusions, a lot of the girls there for earning money. The male female ratio in this Gulf emirates is 2.71 male to female, the highest in any Arab country. Therefore, it makes a beautiful woman a highly valued commodity.
I know this sounds like I an on a moral high horse, but I do not approve of making women commodities. I believe in love and marriage. I in fact think the ideal of relations between and man and a women only in marriage. So I actually understand the Arabic view on this. However, I am only human.
Many of the ladies in the nightclubs are working. They are working girls in every lobby in every hotel. Now despite my statement above, I personally would have no problem falling in love with a working girl in a hotel, but I think most guys would object to this, I guess I believe love has no limits.
Just be aware that a lot of people go to this Middle Eastern country to make money by hanging out in hotel lobbies. Most of these girls working in hotels in Dubai are Russian girls. However, many Russians go on vacation to this warm country and it is innocent and would be open to love.
Most the these workers are their on their own free will but a reasonable percentage are not. They are young and they have been some how force to perform this work.
I would say the most common ladies in sheer numbers working in Dubai are Russian girls, followed by Ethiopian.
The major competition is for Russians girls in Dubai. Filipinos (on the lower end of competition) and many young Indian, Pakistani, Lebanese, Jordanian, Iranian, Thai (on the middle range of competition) and even some local UAE girls.
I do not have a prejudice bone in my body. I would be afraid of working girls because of disease, this is based on statistics not anything else. I think women need to be seen with respect and not as an object. It does not matter if they are from Africa, Romanian or India or the USA, they are someone’s future wife.So the next time you think of female in a less than respectful way remember this is someone else’s future marriage partner.
I personally Find Russian or Eastern European girls as well as Pakistani and Indian girls the most attractive girls there are. I think they are very sweet and would make great wives.
From what I have read most guys are looking for Eastern European women from the CIS (Common wealth of Independent states, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus). Most of the Russians and arrive in the United Arab emirates and work for an average of eight weeks and go home. Rarely are they long-term workers in Arabian Peninsula.
I know guys, that fall in love with one of these star beauties of the night working in the hotels in Dubai. And have even knows them to come back and find their love and bring them back to India or London and get married. Why? Because they are human and most do this because they feel they have to. Many guys like the ideas to rescue these Dubai girls from their circumstances. To be a knight in shinning armour for their damsel in distress. Again if I meet my soul mate there I would have no problem with it, it is just according to your world view. But on the other hand there are many nicegirls in Russian that do not work in star hotels in Dubai
Ethnicity of Dubai women
- 26.1% Arab (of whom 17% are Emirati)
- 42.3% Indian
- 13.3% Pakistani
- 7.5% Bangladeshi
- 2.5% Filipino
- 1.5% Sri Lankan
- 0.9% European, mostly English
- 0.3% American, ex pats
- 5.7% other countries
Working in DubaiI personally think Indians are about 55% not 42%. Many Indians have obtained long terms work visa, because many look to work in construction jobs for about 10 USD an hour. It is interesting to note that the per capita GDP is over 50,000 USD per year. These higher earnings come from oil, banking and tourism. Many Ex pats from Europe and America come to Dubai looking for a way to make more money, have fun. English is the language which is spoken universally in business. It is interesting also to note when you reach retirement age you must return to your country of origin, as they see workers only as workers.
Dubai Nightlife recommendationsThis is a list of the big clubs in Dubai. Alcohol is not legal in this Muslim country except in special shops and hotels and nightclubs. My recommendation is I would try one or two big clubs if you have the bucks but I always have like the off the beaten path cheap places. Here are some big clubs I recommend, but to be honest if you are looking for girls you will do just as well in the start hotels I have recommended above. Oh one more thing, 1000 baht is 30 dollars.
- Peppermint lounge
- Rooftop bar
- Irish village
- The agency
Dubai star hotels commentsI welcome any comments, inclusions or exclusions from the star hotel list or other ideas. If you are looking for Russian girls in Dubai or leaving a comment please write intelligently with good grammar and spelling, not in chat style.
I have given a pretty valuable list of start hotels in Dubai that are girl friendly. Please consider giving me a link so others can use this list to plan their next visit to Dubai for women.
Copy and paste this code:
<a href=”http://claritaslux.com/girls/dubai-hotels/”>Dubai hotels for girls</a>